How Partnering With RIP Can Benefit You
Posted By RIP Medical Debt
Working with RIP Medical Debt is beneficial for all recipients, donors, and provider partners alike.
Benefits as a Donor
- Address significant social determinants of health and enhance community wellbeing.
- Help assure that financial assistance is provided for patients experiencing hardship who(for whatever reason) were not identified as eligible for charity care through the routine revenue cycle process or whose finances deteriorated after the opportunity to apply has expired.
- Demonstrate commitment to your organization’s mission and vision.
- Bring new resources into communities from donors who are committed to abolishingmedical debt.
- Abolish 8 to 10 times more debt through donation
Benefits as a Provider Partner
- Receive cash flow and revenue based on industry-standard fair market valuation fromdormant accounts that have been fully written off (if your organization decides to sell,rather than donate, some or all accounts to RIP).
- Receive cash flow from accounts that some commercial debt buyers don’t want (again, ifthe organization decides to sell rather than donate).
- Integrate a state-of-the-art step into the revenue cycle process.
- Identify opportunities to refine financial assistance policies and how they areadministered.
- Avoid ongoing operational responsibility for (and the financial statement impact from)unpaid, difficult-to-collect, dormant accounts.
- Enhance patients’ ability to afford and pay future medical bills. If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent Posts
- Navigating Medical Debt Responsibly Can Create Better Health Outcomes for Communities
- Helping Hospitals and Providers Overcome Unprecedented Challenges
- Financial Assistance Policies Still Leave Patients With Medical Debt, RIP Can Help With That.
- Defining Financial Hardship and Who Gets Debt Relief
- Why Medical Debt Is A Problem