Washington state church raises $300,000 to wipe away medical burden for families across the Northwest
A church in Washington state raised more than $300,000 in an effort to relieve the burden of medical debt for families across the Northwest.
Now, families within six states who have been “held hostage” by their expenses will be cleared of their debt thanks to the combined efforts of Valley Real Life and RIP Medical Debt, the church’s outreach pastor Steve Allen told Fox News.
- 50% Of Americans Now Carry Medical Debt, A New Chronic Condition For Millions
- Stacey Abrams group donates $1.34M to wipe out medical debts
- How to Give the Gift of Charity This Holiday Season
- Navigating Medical Debt: Regions Bank Announces Grant and Financial Wellness Tools to Help People and Families
- Americans Crushed by Medical Debt Might Finally a Catch Break
- RIP Medical Debt Leverages Donor Support to Pay Off Billions of Dollars in Health Care Debt
- RIP Medical Debt Acquires and Retires Crippling Medical Debt for Consumers
- The U.S. Medical Debt Crisis is Incalculable
- Help Hope Live
- 5 organizations erasing millions in medical debt