- Are you struggling to pay your medical bills?
- Are debt collectors calling you day and night?
- Is keeping up with your medical bills putting a financial and emotional strain on you and your family?
- Are you taking on more credit card debt or seeking loans in order to pay your doctor or hospital bills?
- Do you avoid getting needed medical treatment because of unpaid medical debt?
- Is your credit rating being ruined by medical debt?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, you might qualify to receive our help with debt forgiveness.
Staff and resources permitting, we will contact your medical providers to negotiate the sale of your medical debt to RIP. Stringent financial standards must be met, and there is no guarantee a physician or hospital will meet our terms. Worth a shot? If you think so, we do, too!
To be considered for the RIP Medical Debt forgiveness program, please fill out the form below.
Are you a veteran and struggling to pay your medical bills? Find out more about our Veteran’s Program.
Caveat: Purchase and forgiveness of any identified medical debt depends on donation levels at RIP. If you are willing, please help spread the word.
The Patient, The Doctor and the Bill Collector
A Medical Debt
Get the book that exposes the truth behind medical debt and shows what you can do to help yourself.
Debt Forgiveness Registration Form