RIP Medical Debt Supports Credit Agencies Clearing Majority of Medical Debt
RIP Medical Debt (RIP) celebrates the news this morning from TransUnion, Equifax & Experian that a majority of medical debts on credit reports will be removed come July but supports further, federal change to protect patients from harmful medical debts landing on their credit reports.
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent news
- Men’s Health Week: Encouraging Men to Seek Medical Care Early
- RIP Medical Debt Applauds Federal Commitment to Reducing Impact of Medical Debts & Strengthening Consumer Protections
- Minnesota Hospital Association Names RIP Medical Debt an Endorsed Business Partner
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Issues Game-Changing Advisory Opinion
- RIP Medical Debt Receives Transformative Gift from Philanthropist MacKenzie Scott